The Aero Analyzer is a tool that lets athletes and coaches upload ride files and analyze estimated aerodynamic drag factors after a race or training ride.
- Why does my CdA Cluster chart look so scattered?
- Why are my drag numbers for the Aero Analyzer different from the Time Analysis Tool?
- Why won't my file load in the Aero Analyzer?
- How accurate is the Aero Analyzer?
- How do you tell the difference between good and bad data input?
- What does the Yaw Angle chart mean?
- What is the CdA Clusters chart?
- What is the Ride Data chart?
- What are the best practices for setting up a ride for the Aero Analyzer functionality?
- What is CdA?
- What is the Aero Analyzer and how do I use it?