Race Analytics Tool
The Race Analytics Tool lets athletes and coaches upload ride files and analyze their performance. From this data we can help refine the model settings of the athlete for future race planing. We have combined several of our former features into this new section to provide a more comprehensive view into race day performance. Race Analytics will currently estimate aerodynamic drag factors and allow athletes to update their settings, highlight Variability Index tendencies over time, provide zoomable standard metric calculations and give insight into performance factors by gradient breakdown.
- What is the Race Analytics Tool and how do I use it?
- What is CdA?
- What are the best practices for setting up a ride for the Estimated CdA functionality of the Race Analytics Tool?
- How do you tell the difference between good and bad data input?
- How accurate is the Estimated CdA?
- What is the Ride Data chart?
- How do I see metrics for specific sections of the Ride Data?
- What is the Weather chart?
- What is the CdA Clusters chart?
- What is the Yaw Angle chart?
- What is the Gradients chart?
- What is the Peak Power chart?
- What is the Download Workout File section?
- Why does my CdA Cluster chart look so scattered?
- Why are my drag numbers for the Race Analytics Tool different from the Time Analysis Tool?
- Why won't my file load in the Race Analytics Tool?