You can now create courses using a previous ride's .FIT activity file from a Garmin Device or other device that records .FIT activity files. You can also download a previous ride's .FIT activity file from TrainingPeaks or Garmin Connect.
- Plug device into your computer via USB
- Navigate to Garmin->Activities (or History for some devices) Folder
- Select (or Drag) the Activity File associated with the course you want to upload using the BBS Upload Course page
Note this only works if the originally uploaded file was a .FIT activity file.
- Log in to TrainingPeaks
- Click on the workout you want to convert to a course in BBS
- In the small window click the Files button
- Click on the file to download from the the section called Uploaded Files (file will download to your computer)
- Unzip the file
- Drag the .FIT file onto the BBS Upload Course page (or select the file from the Upload Course page)